Here is my little Mamu's pictures until now. He is such a joy each day, as are both my kids
Mamu at 6 months
Mamu at 9 months
Mamu at one year old
My Mamu is 3!
Well, Matthew turned three on March 7th and some dear friends had their little boy that same day, so there was extra cause for rejoicing. We actually had Matthew party the thursday before since my sister and mom will were visiting. We had a family party that night and we had a great time. Matthew and Avery both got a bunch of Buzz Light Year and Spiderman stuff as a together present this year since they both are into costumes and all the same stuff. I was not going to get double of everything. When they got all the stuff, i explained that it was BOTH of theirs to share, not one of the other. Don't think I am a mean mommy or anything, I am tired of toys that no plays with and that I step on. All the buzz light year stuff is in a particular box in a certain spot, and that is the only place they can play it. Then, those little pieces will no be all over the house. They also got new tooth brushes and and some books that they wanted. We had a great time and a fun time with Auntie Cristina (who Avery just calls Cristina now) and Grandma and Papa, who had to leave before we had the party. Like, Avery's I am going to leave you with some fun pictures of the party and some of as he has grown. His birth story I did a couple blogs back, if you missed it-check it out!
So cute. Our babies are really getting big!
ReplyDelete