Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back again

Hey everyone, not sure if u noticed but I'm off Facebook and won't be getting back on. I am going to try to keep the pictures coming on my blog and since I can post with my i phone, hopefully at least a couple times a week.
We are all doing well and here are some pics of the boys waking up this am.
Shaw just took the boys on their last camping and Clemson game weekend and, of course, they had a blast! Shaw told me that Matthew ate so many peanuts and then drank a whole Gatorade so fast that he actually threw up! He thought this was hilarious! I thought it was gross, but the boys thought it was funny too!
My posts may just be mostly funny little stories and pics since I am going to be trying to keep the fam up to date on the boys sweetness and funniness!
We r getting ready for Thanksgiving, I will hopefully include pics on the boys festivities and fun projects. Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment