Friday, February 18, 2011

Avery is 6!


I cannot believe it has been 6 years since I first laid eyes on my sweet Avery. He has been such a joy in our lives! My sweet little baby is SO big! He is such a wonderful big brother to Matthew too. I don't want to wonder what life would be without him! I remember looking down on him right after he was born and being filled with such love for him and for Shaw. We were a family.














Avery at 6 weeks old

Avery at 2 months old on Father's Day
Avery at 9 months old












Avery at 12 months





Avery at 18 months

Avery at 3 years old
Avery at 4 years old




We had a small birthday party for him yesterday. He picked Spider-Man for the 3rd year in a row. So funny. We were supposed to have 2 friends, but Drew couldn't come at the last minute (his mom was watching out for us since they were exposed to the stomach bug the day before). So we had Benny his best little friend, and we all had a great time. I realized later that I didn't get any pictures of Avery with me or Shaw. We had homemade pizza and chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. The kids played on the trampoline, played tee-ball with Shaw, and, of course, costumes. They had such a great time! Benny got Avery laser tag, so they played that for a while too. He also got him a Toy Story coloring thing that Matthew promptly took over, since Avery is not a big colorer.
We are not big on big birthday parties. which I am sure is not a shock to anybody. We had such a fun time though, and I am so thankful to God for giving us our little Avery.




















1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Avery! He is such a cute boy, and I know his mama and daddy are very proud of him!

    ReplyDelete