Well, it has been over 6 months since I have blogged and i have really missed it. First, all of us are doing really well. My surgeries are over!!!! yah! I ended up having 3 breast surgeries from February to December and also my hysterectomy, which ended up being the easiest surgery by far. I have been struggling with my migraines since then, but they seem to under control now. For anyone who has migraines and wants to be in control of them: Heal Your Headache by David Bucholz is a must have! Check it out, but not if you want a quick fix because there is not one. I was able to go back to work about 4 weeks after each surgery, so I have been able to recover quickly enough. My breast surgeon says that I am a quick healer. Well, I have too much to do and to many people to take care of to be in bed for too long. Right?
The boys are doing so well! We have been able to keep up with school despite my 2 surgeries that were 2 weeks apart in December. They both really enjoyed the extra time with me when I was recovering from my surgeries. The time went by too fast though! Avery is really doing well in the curriculum that we are using and really seems to love to read. I am so excited about that! I always loved to read and really wanted him to love it. We absolutely love love love Apologia science! It is so in depth and interesting. He is getting so big and grownie, it's sad :( He is such a wonderful big brother and helps Matthew in school also.
We have started a little more with Matthew now that he is almost 4. He seems to like it also, but gets embarrassed a little bit when I ask him to perform for Shaw. He definitely has my temper issues, which I am sorry to have passed onto him. Sometimes, when he gets mad about something I cannot help but laugh, remembering how it used to tick me off too! lol. Mostly, he is my sweet snuggle bunny who still loves his mommy.
Avery's birthday was a couple weeks ago and we had a great time! My parents, father-in-law, and sister Cristina were here for the celebration. Avery and Matthew had a great time visiting with them. I cooked Boston butt, mac and cheese, broccoli, and rolls. Everyone enjoyed the food and fellowship and, of course, the birthday boy. I cannot believe that my little blonde baby is really 7 years old!
I am going to try to blog more often, now that my surgeries are over and there is not so much overtime at work. YAH!!! so happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment